This juicy 3-meat meat loaf recipe is simple and easy to make for you and your dog. However, we don’t recommend only feeding your dog this recipe as a main replacement meal for their diet. It won’t provide all of the nutrients they need for a healthy lifestyle. It will be a healthy and tasty meal for them still. If you’re only feeding your dog this, we recommend adding in a supplement to get them the most nutrition as possible. We prefer Wholistic Pet Canine Complete Organic Supplement to make sure our pets get all of their nutritional needs.
Cooking Utensils Needed
Large Mixing Bowl
Ingredients for 3-Meat Meat Loaf
1/2 lb. of ground lamb
1/2 lb. of ground veal
1/2 lb. of ground beef
2 Medium sized eggs
1 Tbsp of olive oil
1 1/2 Cups of cooked millet
1 Stalk of celery, chopped fine
1 Yellow or Green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 Tsp of turmeric
1/2 Tsp Thyme
Dash of Celtic sea salt
1 Cup of tomato sauce
Wholistic Pet Canine Complete Organic Supplement (depending on your dogs size)
How Long It Takes To Make
This recipe usually takes about 1 hour to make.
- Add water to a cooking pot, bring to a boil and add the millet.
- Cover and put on simmer. Once the millet is cooked, you’ll prepare the 3-meat meat loaf.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is heating up, add all of the ingredients together except the tomato sauce.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands until everything is combined.
- Put the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes or until done.
- You have to be quick for the next part.
- Turn off the oven and pull out the loaf.
- Add the tomato sauce over the meat loaf and put it back in the oven.
- Let the oven continue to cook it for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and place any leftovers in a tub-o-ware container.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!
We’d love to hear what you thought of our recipe and how your furry loved ones enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave us a comment down below or reach out to us on our contact page if you have a recipe you’d like to share.